Our vision is to create equal opportunities in the workplace.
Join us today and have a real impact on the way Europe's largest brands work with inclusive communication and build for diversity! We are changing the future of work to become more inclusive, one word at a time and we want you to join us on the exciting journey!
This is a great opportunity to join a meaningful and innovative start-up where your voice and opinion counts every day.
About Develop Diverse
Develop Diverse is an AI-based software platform that promotes inclusive writing and contextual learning. Develop Diverse detects implicit - and explicit stereotypic language in texts and suggests neutral alternatives in real-time. This way, customers like Amazon, Danske Bank, Vestas and TDC have attracted more qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity and physical disabilities while saving time on recruitment.
Develop Diverse is an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate, and therefore creating an inclusive workplace is our number one priority. It’s important for us to ‘walk the talk’, and we always do our best to ensure our recruitment process is as unbiased as possible, we share our diversity numbers on our website, and we train the whole team on unconscious biases.
The role focuses on prospecting new clients and continuously evaluating important markets to target. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points and understand their needs when it comes to building an inclusive culture and attracting diverse candidates.
You will be working closely with our sales - and marketing department and report to our CSO, Pil Byriel.
What you'll do
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships with potential customers using HubSpot, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Scheduling platform demos for your team
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Be the face of Develop Diverse, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Stay current on industry news and understand the Diversity & Inclusion drivers
What you have
You believe empowering companies to be more inclusive is important, and you also share our key values of honesty, respect, and integrity. At the same time, you would like to be an integral part of our core commercial team, contribute with your ideas and expertise to make sure we develop the right strategy for acquiring new customers and getting brand visibility.
- Positive and perseverant
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and objection handling
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with long sales cycles
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience with outbound lead generation
- Team-oriented attitude, motivated to be part of an innovative and expanding team
- Great ability to organize work and tasks, and you like to take initiative.
What you'll get
- Growth potential – as a Business Development Representative you can grow into becoming an Team Lead, Account Executive, Customer Success Manager or become part of the Marketing team.
- A solid base salary and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding programme and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to achieve your goals
- An office space housed in central Vesterbro
- Computer and phone
- snacks & drinks
- An open, inclusive and multinational working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Social events to get to know your colleagues
If you fit the requirements and feel like this is the job you were looking for, please, do not hesitate and apply!