If you are interested in working for Develop Diverse but there are no vacant positions on our career website, please feel free to submit an unsolicited application.
Join us today and have a real impact on the way Europe's largest brands work with DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusive and Belonging)! We invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us.
We are always looking for talented people with varying backgrounds, experience, ideas and points of view - no matter who you are, we would love to hear from you.
About Develop Diverse
Develop Diverse is a Saas company that promotes inclusive writing and contextual learning. We provide companies with a software platform that detects implicit - and explicit stereotypic language in texts and suggests inclusive alternatives in real-time which rely on natural language processing and machine learning. Our customers include Danske Bank, Telia, Vestas and many more
At Develop Diverse, our vision is to normalize diversity through inclusive communication, enabling companies to create inclusive cultures and increase diversity in the workplace.
What we offer
- Hybrid workplace: You can work 2 days per week from your home office, and you even can work up to 6 weeks per year from any place you like in the world.
- Join our warrant program
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility to join a pension scheme where the employee is the sole contributor.
- Well located and modern office in the B!NGs building (central Vesterbro, just 5 minutes to Metro Frederiksberg Allé station)
- We have a meditation/prayer room to allow our team members to take a break when needed. Alternatively, you can also have short walks in Enghave park which is very close to our office
- Regular get-togethers with the team and quarterly events where we all do something fun
- Work towards a more equitable world
- Work in a highly motivated, international, diverse and creative team
Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com