Our vision is to create equal opportunities in the workplace.
Join us today and have a real impact on the way Europe's largest brands work with inclusive communication and build for diversity! We are changing the future of work to become more inclusive, one word at a time and we want you to join us on the exciting journey!
This is a great opportunity to join a meaningful and innovative start-up where your voice and opinion count every day.
About Develop Diverse
Develop Diverse is an AI-based software platform that promotes inclusive writing and contextual learning. Develop Diverse detects implicit - and explicit stereotypic language in texts and suggests neutral alternatives in real-time. This way, customers like Amazon, Danske Bank, Vestas, and TDC have attracted more qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, and physical disabilities while saving time on recruitment.
Develop Diverse is an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate, and therefore creating an inclusive workplace is our number one priority. It’s important for us to ‘walk the talk’, and we always do our best to ensure our recruitment process is as unbiased as possible, we share our diversity numbers on our website, and we train the whole team on unconscious biases.
As a Sales Development Rep Team Lead you'll be supervising 2-3 Sales Development Representatives from the start and you'll get the chance to grow the team and have a real impact on how we approach Sales Development. You will be responsible for lead volume and lead volume consistency of our outbound team.
What you'll do
- Supervise a team of Sales Development Representatives. Using our CRM, Hubspot, you will be responsible for ensuring that each of them is effective with their time, follow-up's and tasks.
- Run regular sales training and coaching sessions with Sales Development Representatives.
- Optimise SDR outreach strategies to increase revenue per meeting
- Create, iterate and innovate sales scripts and strategies to support the team in setting appointments.
- Setting high-profile appointments for our Account Executive team via phone & email with prospective enterprise-sized companies matching our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Support the Account Executives and CCO in the growth of the sales department and strategy
- Stay current on industry news and understand the Diversity & Inclusion drivers
You will be working closely with our sales - and marketing department and report to our CCO, Pil Byriel.
What you have
You believe empowering companies to be more inclusive is important, and you also share our key values of honesty, respect, and integrity. At the same time, you would like to be an integral part of our core commercial team, contribute with your ideas and expertise to make sure we develop the right strategy for acquiring new customers and getting brand visibility.
- Positive and perseverant
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and objection handling
- Ability to thrive in a quota-driven environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Previous experience with outbound lead generation as a BDR/SDR
- You have a team-oriented attitude, motivated to be part of an innovative and expanding team
- Great ability to organize work and tasks, and you like to take initiative.
- Experience working with CRM, for example HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive or similar
What you'll get
- A solid base salary and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding programme and in-house sales training give you the skills you need to achieve your goals
- An office space housed in central Vesterbro
- Relevant hardware (Computer, phone etc)
- Snacks & drinks
- Flexible working
- An open, inclusive, and multinational working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Social events to get to know your colleagues
We are looking forward to hearing from you!