ABOUT DEVELOP DIVERSE
At Develop Diverse, our vision is to normalize diversity through inclusive communication, enabling companies to create inclusive cultures and increase diversity in the workplace. We provide companies with a software platform that finds biased language and suggests inclusive alternatives, along with the hard data to back up these recommendations. While we currently focus primarily on job ads, we aim to extend our platform to all types of text and all communication channels, for companies and people alike. Our customers include Amazon, Vestas and Maersk Tankers.
We are innovative and fun people who are very open-minded and aim for growth! We are also an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate, so creating an inclusive workplace is our number one priority.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product to guide our Product team and to help in discovering our next great potential.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Your job responsibilities will include activities like:
- Collaborate on planning, goal setting and expectation management to ensure the product supports the business goals.
- Create, maintain and execution the Product Strategy.
- Provide visibility and context on current/future initiatives and their impact.
- Translate strategy into objectives we want to achieve.
- Foster a culture of iterative product development that uses customer feedback, metrics and market trends to deliver great experiences.
- Coach the Product team on discovery, innovation, prioritization and how to best achieve results.
- Attract, hire and onboard new team members
- Collaborate with stakeholders on different levels of the organization, identify dependencies and resolve conflicts.
- Own or assist in discovery on our next big venture.
- Represent the Company: engage in relevant activities that showcase the company and its work to investors, customers, potential employees, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
You believe normalizing diversity and empowering companies to be more inclusive is important, and you also share our key values of compassion, respect and integrity. At the same time, you would like to be an integral part of our team, contribute with your expertise, further develop your skills with us and make every effort to ensure that our mission is achieved.
- Are professional and approachable. You have the ability to understand needs of the team on a personal/HR level. You have experience running and directing a Product team, and developing career plans for team members.
- Have the ability to give high-level feedback / brainstorming on product management and design practises
- Are able to prioritise effectively with the ability to weigh up options and priorities and provide clear, informed and knowledgeable advice.
- Enjoy taking ownership of projects and are very organised.
- Are knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
If you don’t meet every single point on the job description but are interested in this role and joining Develop Diverse, please still apply.
If working from Denmark, our specific perks are:
- Hybrid workplace:
- You can work 2days per week from your home office.
- You can work up to 6 weeks from a different place than the office.
- Join our warrant program
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility to join a pension scheme where the employee is the sole contributor.
- Beverages and healthy snacks.
- Lunch at our amazing canteen which is shared with other companies in the main building (BINGS)
- We have a meditation/prayer room to allow our team members to take a break when needed. Alternatively, you can also have short walks in Enghave park that is very close to our office.
- Regular get-togethers with the team and quarterly events where we all do something fun.
- Work towards a more equitable world.
- Work in a highly motivated, international, diverse and creative team.
If working as employee full remotely, then we would need to agree on how often it would make sense for you to visit our Danish headquarters.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com